Monday, July 11, 2011

The Challenges of Early Finishers


Hi Friends!
You know those little darlings in your class that seem to finish their work in 6.2 seconds flat, no matter what?  Well, I ran across a BRILLIANT idea for those sweeties- Brain Bubbles.  Have you heard of this little ball of genius?  If you have, you may already have ordered your vending machine capsules.  If not, you may think I am slightly crazy right now, and you may be right, but you MUST check out one of my favorite sights Proteacher.  Besides amazing ideas, support, resources (hey, it sounds like the blogging community-right?) they have a great vat of knowledge including all things brain bubbles.  Check it out and let me know what you think!  
                                              

3 comments:

Mrs. Pollard said...

That's a great idea! Thanks for sharing!

Heather's Heart said...

What a wonderful idea! I am so happy I came across your blog! I am your newest follower! I would love for you to come visit me if you get the chance!

Heather
Heather's Heart

Unknown said...

What an awesome idea! Thanks for sharing. Biker Vintage Leather Jacket

Post a Comment